Thursday, September 6, 2007

Allow me to introduce myself...

Hey people, now that I've got my picture up I figure I should give a little info about myself before I actually start on the assignment posts. My name is Kevin, I'm 23 and I'm finally a senior! I'm a history and geography double major and no...I don't want to teach so don't ask me! I'm not sure exactly what I want to do after I graduate but hopefully I'll figure it out soon enough. My historical interest lie mostly in 20th century world history, with a particular interest in the Soviet Union and the Cold War. I'm also somewhat of a WWII "buff" if you will. I really enjoy traveling and learning about all different kinds of places. This past March I had the chance to visit Russia! My profile picture I took of myself just outside of Red Square. My favorite place I've been to so far is Vancouver, BC. I spend most of my free time doing the two things I love most...hanging out with my girlfriend or riding my mountain bike.

No comments: