Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Pre-Final Project Proof...

Yeah, the Final Project "Proof" isn't due for like two weeks, but I had a few extra hours today so I figured I'd take a shot at starting my final project. Here's how it turned out...any comments, what you like/don't like, suggestions, advice, are welcomed.



I'd like to see ArcMap spit that out!

Ok well it sort of did spit it out...I pulled the basemap along with the roads off ArcMap. I'm really pleased with the way some of it turned out, I really like the layout for example. Looking at it on my laptop now though, there are several things that I notice that I need to change, like the road network needs to be a little darker. One thing I'm not so sure about is the size of my symbols. The seem a bit small, but at the same time I don't want them to be too much bigger because then I'll end with problems like the symbol for New York City/Newark completely covering New Jersey.

No comments: